Last night I was reading Donald my blog entries from yesturday. As I was reading the two entries, I noticed something that I had typed and we both busted up laughing. We were nearly rolling on the floor laughing so hard. So this is a challenge to all and any readers of this blog:
Can you figure out what cracked us up so much???
p.s. I have been changing around my music selection for my blog. I love - love - love the first song on my list and how the song starts. So turn the volume up on your computer and have a jam session!
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



4 comments:
marbles in the "p" words?
I'm guessing it is the "pantless" family...on purpose or not, it was STILL funny!!
YEAH! Bethany got it right away!
when I was typing my post for the blog that night I was sitting and watching the kids play basketball or something like that (I do not know any pro ball player who wrestle to get the ball, lol) and the word "marbles" came to my mind. I remember thinking "oh, that is a good one, why didn't we think of that at dinner" so I added it to my list and continued. It was not until that evening when I was reading it to Donald that I even noticed it. MARBLES??????????? where did that come from!!! Donald told me I had lost all my marbles and was just letting everyone know it! hee hee
You're good bethany! I didn't even have a clue.
Post a Comment