Friday, March 21, 2008

It has been confirmed, he DOES belong in the ZOO!

Have you ever caught yourself thinking or wanting your kids to be in the zoo? Who HASN'T been a victim of the 2 legged, 2 armed, loud mouthed wild animal who actually tries to pass themselves off as a human being?

Well, for me, tonight, the wild animal theory was confirmed. You know how the monkeys at the zoo will throw their own poop? Well, that is exactly what happened in our home this evening. While bathing Tanner, Brooklyne and Kolby (Donald had taken Trent to baseball practice); I had just taken Brook out of the tub and was drying her off when it happened! Kolby yelled out for me saying that Tanner was pooping in the tub. I run over to the tub, only to discover the glop of poop that had been thrown at Kolby, (who was now going to the bathroom(in the toilet) himself) and had landed on my bathroom rug. I stare at Tanner, as he has a happy but nervous look on his face while he continues to poop in the tub. So at this point I did what any enraged mother would do. I grab that wild animal by his upper arms and took him straight to his bathroom and sat him on the can and slammed the bathroom door shut! No, this is not one of my best moments in parenting, however, everyone is still alive and I refrained from putting the kids in the car and driving my 2 year old son to the nearest zoo for animal drop off. (alright, so I suppose I should be honest here, because I could not have taken the kids, because Donald had the van at baseball practice. And besides that, the closest zoo is over 90 miles away!)

So now you all know, I do indeed have wild animals living in my house, posing as cute little children!

8 comments:

Marla said...

LOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA never EVER a dull moment. ;) It's been a pretty "poopy" day for the 3 youngest of your children today, huh? ;) heehee

Can this serve as my roll call as well? ;)

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! Funny and not funny all at the same time. :)

Katy said...

We've had similiar instances...I am starting to believe in Evolution!! ;)

Stacy said...

Oh gosh Camille.....but come on, you gotta admit it's funny! Or at least it will be in a few days! In either case though....hugs!

Heather said...

Ewww! I will say something close happened to me before but it is so gross no matter how many times it happens!! I am so sorry and I would have had my husband bring me home some ice cream after that; just not chocolate! Ewww!

Sarah Schwartz said...

So funny that this happened to you now. i got out of the shower last night to find my 2-yr old had pooped her pants & was attempting to clean it up with wet wipes, but little sister was crawling in it...and eating it! YUCK!!!!! I can't even put into words how disgusting it was. What an awful mess. I still feel like my house stinks. This mommy stuff is not all its cracked up to be at times.
-hang in there

camille said...

ohhhhhh Sarah S. what is it with kids and poop!!!! seriously, don't they know we want to stay as far away from that stuff as possible??? lol