Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TAG!

What is your husband's name?
Donald

How long have you been married?
it will be 10 years in August.

How long did you date? that is not really known. We met on May 2nd 1998 and then were married August 21, 1998. I think we dated for about 5 weeks, maybe 6. I just can not remember.

Who said 'I love you' first? He did. and then I said I love you back. and then a couple hours later I took it back! (that did not go over well, thankfully he forgave me.)

Who is smarter? What - someone thinks we are smart? I thought you all knew we were southern country hicks down here in the south!!! Donald is smart in a lot of things, and I am smart in other things. Hopefully we balance each others intellengance so that TOGETHER,,, we are smart!

Who does the housework?well, I wishI could say the "house fairy". But sadly, I have yet to receive her services. So that means that I do 80% of the housework. Donald does 80% of the dishes though, so that makes up for me scrubbing the toilets.

Who sleeps on the right? well, if are looking at the bed from our bedroom door, then it is Donald.

Who pays the bills? Donald.

Who cooks dinner? I do. I am horrible and so possesive of my kitchen. It has to be my way or the high way! I know,,, I am bad!

Who drives when you are together?Donald

Who is more stubborn? Well, we all know it is NOT ME!!! I am soooo very laid back and easy flow'n. Ok,,, so I have Donald and I a bit mixed up,,,, maybe he is the laid back one. lol

Who kissed who first? Donald!

Who asked who out first? Donald did. It was the day he met me and he asked me if I had ever played walleyball before. OH,,, wait,, he asked 2 other girls the same question! So maybe he really did not ask ME out!

Who proposed? Donald. He took me to Thanksgiving Point between Salt Lake and Provo Utah. He kept trying to get down on his knee, but every time I would walk away without knowing. Finally (on the 4th or 5th attempt) he grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him. All I could do was laugh at him like some nervous school girl. I could barely giggle out a "yes".

Who has more siblings? Donald does. I have 3 sisters, 2 older and one younger. Donald has 1 sister, 1 brother, 2 step sisters, 1 half sister, and 1 half brother. then there are also the other step sibs. who are in the family now, but he did not grow up with.

Who wears the pants? well, that is a hard one to determine because we are a pantsless household. it cuts down on the laundry.

Tiffany, Jolene, Katrina, and Mom - - - - you are all tagged!

3 comments:

Sharrid said...

OK, I'll do it - but not right now. I just want you to know that I am STILL responding to blogs pronto!

Katy said...

Ha Ha Ha...I bet taking "I love you" back didn't go over well!! I love your tag...


NEVERMIND...I take it back, it's okay!! ;)

camille said...

katy - - - I am ROFLMBO!!!!