YEAH - - - it worked,,, thanks Marla and Sarah S. bummer it is not longer, I think my camera only does 3 seconds of video, lol
Horray! You did it!!! I knew you could.
YAY!! Videos are the best...it let's people know how REALLY weird you are (well at least the husbands, like I'd post any incriminating evidence of myself)!!
Very cute!!!
She's so cute! I love the big wheel. Great job on figuring out the video.
LOVE your new banner! It's so great! Heather did a wonderful job!
How in the world do you walk with a trike between your legs!!! No thanks!!!!!
Post a Comment
Tell me when this blog is updated
what is this?
7 comments:
YEAH - - - it worked,,, thanks Marla and Sarah S.
bummer it is not longer, I think my camera only does 3 seconds of video, lol
Horray! You did it!!! I knew you could.
YAY!! Videos are the best...it let's people know how REALLY weird you are (well at least the husbands, like I'd post any incriminating evidence of myself)!!
Very cute!!!
She's so cute! I love the big wheel. Great job on figuring out the video.
LOVE your new banner! It's so great! Heather did a wonderful job!
How in the world do you walk with a trike between your legs!!! No thanks!!!!!
Post a Comment