Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ROLL CALL - please!

So I have noticed that my site meeter shows that I have many visits per day, but rarely do people leave comments. I am totally fine with people not leaving comments, I visit blogs and don't leave comments all the time as well. Anyway, but for this TIME,,, could everyone leave a comment please. I do not care if you "stalk" me, if you are a cyber friend, a real life friend, or family. Heck, I do not even care if I have never exchanged any contact with you. I am just wanting to get an idea of WHO REALLY comes to my blog.

So please sign in real quick in the comment section and say Hi.

13 comments:

Marla said...

Hey Camille!!! Just popping in! LOL I need one of those site meter thingys!

camille said...

marla, just click on it, I think you could make one from doing that. lol

Katy said...

HERE!!

Lexy said...

"stalker" here.... just kidding... i'm a friend of don's from ricks college back in 1994. he sent me your blog link a few weeks ago...

camille said...

Hi Lexy, I wecome stalkers,,, just not creepy ones. lol I told Donald that you posted on my blog and he was happy to hear it! Welcome aboard! I hopped over to your blog for a few minutes the other day, but never left a comment myself!

Kaylene said...

here! I check a couple times a day, but mostly cause I have a whole bunch of friends on one bookmarks folder that I can open the whole thing at once in tabs instead of going through them one by one (that'd take forever) so maybe that's one reason that you're getting more hits than before... I don't actually stop for long unless you have a new post. I hope it doesn't cause stress! But I'm here and I LOVE reading from you!

Platteborze Possy said...

You are too funny!!! I think you just want to feel good by seeing how many true friends you have:):):) Just kidding... we miss you guys a TON!!! Hurry and move out of Mississippi!

Sarah Schwartz said...

Camille, I'm here too. As you can tell from my blog I go in spurts these days. I do love to hear what you're up to.

Sharrid said...

I'm here, too! And I even leave a comment sometimes!

camille said...

Kaylene, you are always welcome on my blog! =) but you do bring up a good point as to why there are sometimes more hits on my blog then I think ACTUALLY read it. lol

Sarah P. girl, I tried calling you yesturday! I think you are avoiding me!!!!! =)

Sarah S. I know,,, teaching is probably crazy and the girls keep you pretty busy. I do love your more recent post with all the strawberry shortcake stuff! hee hee.

Mom - - - yes, I like that you post on my blog! give yourself a good old pat on the back! now the challenge I give to you - - - get my sisters to actually leave comments!!!!! HA, that will be the day!!!!! lol

camille said...

Oh, and katy, I told donald that Ellie gets her pick of the boys! hee hee. he then wanted to see who this "Ellie" was! =) I think he approves, don't worry!

Jenna said...

Hehe, HERE! I need to read your blog more often. You are HILARIOUS!

Lyns said...

Ummm--Hi??? Ruin all my blog stalking fun!!! LOL!!