Monday, March 31, 2008

What's Up!

I thought a little update on everyone would be a good thing to do today.

Donald: Don only has a few more soccer games left to coach before the season is over. He has had a lot of fun coaching Trent's team and he loves to be involved in athletics with the kids. Don is still having a few medical issues and the doctor wants to run some tests on his heart. My poor husband just wants to feel healthy and strong again; at least he has gotten back to his normal underweight weight.

Camille: I am still plugging away at being the mom of the house and trying not to loose my mind. I keep trying to tell myself that Tanner is just going thru some terrible two's and that it will get better in a few months. (terrible two's start at 13 months right????) I am also preparing to get ready to run another 5k in a few weeks. I am rather nervous about it because I have not ran outside in several months so I am not sure how it will go. (I sure miss my running buddy.) I am also excited to start learning my new camera and photoshop.

Trenton: Trent is still loving school. He tells us all the time that he wants to be smart and that he IS one of the smartest kids in his class. Trent only has 3 soccer games left in the season and he is axiously waiting to get another trophy. For the last couple of weeks, he has been doing double duty on sports; he has had soccer as well as baseball practice twice a week. The baseball season starts this coming Saturday and then he will have 2-3 games a week. Trent also has taken on another project at home, he is building a cabin. Trent and Kolby plan on building a cabin in the back yark and then rent it out to visiter to come and stay overnight. (Do not fret, Trent and Kolby can sleep in it for free.)

Kolby: Kolby is still loving school. He is a total ladies man and it cracks me up. He has a little girlfriend in class, Megan. I was talking to him the other day and asking about his girlfriend. His response to me was, "MOMMMM, she is just my GIRLFRIEND! It's not like I am going to MARRY HER!" Kolby has a sweet, easy going, goober like personality. He is always saying such sweet things and is very kind in nature.

Tanner: Tanner has had a bit of a set back in potty training. About once a week he is either peeing or pooping in his underwear! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? He also use to sleep thru the night without peeing, and now he is peeing a bucket load - forget underwear at night, he is back in his diapers. Tanner is also a very fickle little boy. Very unpredictable, much like the weather. One minute he will be really sweet to his sister, or he will listen and obey right away, or he will actually be happy and cheerful. Then on the turn of a dime, he is smacking his sister up against the head with a gun, shoving her off of the big wheel, talking back to Donald and myself, and throwing huge - kick the wall - pound the groud - scream as loud as you can fits. He will completely be defiant, and we can tell that he is doing it on purpose. Most days I want run away to Australia and come back when he is my sweet boys again. (I am really hoping it is terrible 2's. Those start at 13 months, right???)

Brooklyne: Brook is walking much more. On average, she will take 10-15 steps no problem. She can also go from a sitting position to standing without using something to help her up. Brooklyne is also suffering from some allergies for the last few days. She keeps batter her nose (much like what you would see a kitten do) and screatching because she is so misserable. Brooklyne loves to play with her brothers and wants to be in on all the action. She also loves laptop computers and tries her hardest to get her little mits on one not in use.

2 comments:

Sharrid said...

Hmmm... We have a friend who thinks kids can come back into our lives at about 21 - after successfully completing their missions!

Katy said...

Kolby is a TRUE ladies man...girlfriend does not = marriage!! What a crack up!!

You have the cutest kids on the block!!

BTW, I would be your running buddy...just move to Utah!!