Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Brooklyne - 13 months old

Brooklyne is such an active little bug. However, one of the sweetest things I love is putting her to bed. When I found out I was pregnant with a little girl I had it in my head that I just had to have a little lamb for her crib. I have no clue why this was so important to me, but it was. The reason I love putting her to bed is because she snuggles her little lamby. It is so very sweet and it melts my heart. She is such a sweet heart.



I also wanted to let you all know that Brooklyne has started to take about 5 steps on her own. She is really enjoying the ability to walk from one thing to another, and she is taking more and more risks and trying to walk more often. Here are a few pictures I thought I would share. I know doing a video clip would show her walking much better, but I have no clue how to get a clip on my blog. (if anyone wants to hold my hand in figuring it out - I would love that!)






4 comments:

Sharrid said...

Congratulations, Brooklyne! I'm glad your finally starting to walk! And what about that adorable outfit she's wearing when she's walking... I wonder where she got it!!!

Sharrid said...

Oops! It's "you're"!

Marla said...

Oh that picture is so cute!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

ah, she is so cute!