Now that is sure a broad question. I am sure that there isn't a soul on this planet that can help me get my sanity back, so fortunately, that is not my request.
So now for the matter at hand. I love how so many people have video clips on their blogs, but I have no clue on how to put one on my blog. I am not even sure if it is possible, since we have an 8mm camera, not digital. So, is there anyone who can help me out on this issue?
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



2 comments:
Camille, I'm not sure I can help: no sanity here ;)
No, really...I have a digital camera with a video option, so this might not be any help. (we also have a DVD camcorder, but I've never tried to blog from it) When I download all my pics from my camera to my laptop, the video 'bites' I've taken with the camera get downloaded as well. Then adding them to my blog is as easy as adding a picture. In fact the button for adding a video clip & adding a picture are side by side. on the menu.
I'm not sure that helps you, but if you have a bit of video on your computer, try clicking on the add video button (just to the left of the add photo button) in the compose-a-new-post window & browse for it. Be patient once you select the video it takes a while for it to add it to your post...I think it shows you the progress though.
Good luck with it. Let me know if you have any other questions. I can't wait to see you in action.
Oh no. I just use my digital camera. I just then upload that to my computer, and then put it on my blog.
Post a Comment