I made a tu-tu for Brooklyne and here are some pictures I took at the lake the other day. I was hoping I would get a few that would be good enough for a livingroom portrait, but I think I will have to try again. Nonetheless, they are darling little pictures to share on the blog, so I just could not resist!
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



6 comments:
Oh my goodness...I love it!!! Want to make one for Rachel??? See....she would like you better as a mom!
She is ADORABLE! You did a really good job!
thanks gals!
Oh I love them!! Okay, to take great pictures outside, you need a cloudy overcast day. Those always turn out the best! LOL No squinting. But, I think those are adorable and you can put them up in your living room! They are so adorable!
Oh, that's the CUTEST! I think Meredith needs one for her birthday!! Seriously, wanna make one for me? Email me... :)
These are ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she is. What a cute girl.
April
Post a Comment