Monday, May 5, 2008

ROCK OUT!

Over the weekend we kept things low key and easy flow'n. I gave the kids mohawks as well as Donald. I was going to color the tips of their mohawks but I chickened out because I was not sure if it would wash out enough before church the next day.

Here are some crazy pictures of the them all sporting their ROCKER HAIR! I also did a short video clip of them while we were eating lunch and jam'n. (don't forget to put my play list on pause or mute so you can hear the video clip!)





9 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

That is sooo cute!!! Kolby is quite the character! What a fun mom you are; I better not show this to Rachel, she'll want a new mom!

Carrie said...

Cute! I love mohawks on little boys!

Sharrid said...

Toooooooooo fun! I especially liked Brooklyne's mowhawk!

Heather said...

That looks like a lot of fun Camille. What a cute idea. I love that even Brooklyne had one.

Katy said...

I want to come eat at your house...it looks like so much fun!! I'm also a fan of the mohawks...were you sportin' one too? :)

Marla said...

Okay, you win!! Hands down coolest mom ever!! Are you kidding? I love it!

Kate said...

You're such a cute mom Camille!

camille said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH, you all are way way way way way WAY too sweet! Thanks!

Sarah P. Ummm, Rachel doesn't need a new mom, she has a great one,,, we just need to live near eachother again!

Heather - - I couldn't NOT mohawks Brooks hair - - - she is reason this whole mohawk thing got started, lol.

Ahhhh, Katy,, a wise wise wise gal in Utah (wait,,, could her name possibly be KATY) once gave sound advice about posting incrimminating stuff on ones blog!!!!! =)

Marla,,, come summer, I want to see E sporting a "HAWK"!!! hee hee hee hee. ok,,, so since Dan can't - - you will have to mohawk YOUR HAIR TOO! ROFLMBO!!!!!!!

Marla said...

Heck, Camille, I tried!!! My hair won't stand up, remember Dr. Seuss day? LOL