Thursday, May 8, 2008

the anatomy of a dog

This evening we decided to take a family bike ride/walk around the block. About half way thru our outing, Tanner announces that he needs to go pee pee. Well, I of course know that it will probably be a good 15 minutes before we would make it home, so I have Donald take him and the other two boys over to a cluster of trees off to the side of a dead end. While they were all doing their "guy" thing, a dog comes up to investigate the situation. Tanner who absolutely loves dogs, starts chasing the dog (mind you his pants are not all the way pulled up yet) and is trying to grab the dogs tail saying "doggie's wee-wee. doggy needs to go pee."

Don't you just love how a 2 year olds mind works?

1 comment:

Lacey said...

OMGosh!!! That is so funny!!! I can just see him running down the way trying to catch that dog with his pants falling down. LOL!!!