When I went in to put Kolby down for a nap (an hour after Tanner goes down for nap) This is what I found when I entered the boys room. Tanner is such a challenge 95% of the time that it is nice to see his softer, sweeter side. He grabbed one of the pillows and his favorite blanket, and put his MOST FAVORITE puppy dog down for a nap. HOW SWEET IS THAT!!!!
Oh, and as you can see, Tanner is not sleeping in a crib. Instead he is sleeping on his crib matress on the floor. The story behind that one is that we had a garage sale this past weekend and Donald wanted to try and sell his crib. So since we did not have a twin matress for him, we just put his crib matress down on the floor. However, Tanner is fully taking advantage of his new found freedom, causing me to want to scream every time it is time to put him down to bed. sigh.



6 comments:
Oh, his puppy looks so cuddly and warm!! I guess it is good to remember that they CAN be sweet...right? I have to keep reminding myself that Ellie isn't my arch enemy!!
That is so sweet! My boy has his moments, too...but he's the sweetest when he is sleeping!
What a sweetie!
Oh that's adorable!!! Can I tell you that Ethan didn't take a nap today?? What is up with that?? He ran around his room for two and a half hours! Then I finally let him out!
you all are too sweet! I have to remind myself of Tanners more "tender" moments,,,,, because otherwise, one of these days I may actually sell him the the zoo! =)
Marla,,,, I hate when they do that! you can't let him sleep in anymore, hee hee!
I love it! How sweet is that. I can totally emphathize. The switch to the Big Boy Bed and all the freedom that accompanies it was no fun with Ezra either.
Post a Comment