Thursday, May 22, 2008

FAIR? Who said anything about being FAIR?

We have been having some pretty warm weather, so the other day after Donald got home from work, we decided that we would ambush the kids with squirt guns. He filled up our guns and filled up the kids guns as well, but left those in the back yard. I was in the front playing baseball with the boys, and Don came and got me. We then grabbed our loaded guns and went around on both sides of the house to ambush the unsuspecting angels. We then ATTACTED! It did not take long before we told the kids to run in the back yard and see what they could find to defend themselves. Sure enough, they got their guns and retailated. We had a great time with our squirt gun fight. By the way, if you notice in the picture, WHO has the biggest guns?, and WHO is the most wet?



4 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

how fun!!! I'm going to have to get some squirt guns...who knows if I'll ever get to use them!!! I'm glad someone is getting nice weather! It looks like the kids had a blast!

Katy said...

You guys are so fun!!

camille said...

OH come on Sarah, you would sooo use them. get the girls each a squirt gun, as well as yourself, and gang up on Brett! =)

Rebecca said...

What cool parents those kids have! Gotta love summer!!!