Rules:A. Post the rules B. Answer all the questions about yourself C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people.
1.What were you doing 10 years ago: Ahhh, 10 years ago the end of May, what a fun time in my life. I had graduated from Ricks College and was living in Provo. I was 21 years old and dating several different boys, but mainly Donald. Just a few short weeks later was when I got engaged. My roommate at the time was my good friend Amber and we had a lot of fun together. I was working at an insurance agency that was only 1 block from my apartment. Mostly, I remember that time in my life as a lot of fun and I was just so carefree and spontanious.
2. Five things on your to do list today: (it is Sunday evening, so I will do my list for tomorrow) * go to Winn Dixie at 7 a.m. * go to the gym and play raquet ball with Donald. * email a stake representative about our enrichment activity in June * do something fun with the kids like go for a walk, or ride bikes or play baseball, etc. * go to the dollar store and let the kids pick out a box of cereal EACH, for our Florida vacation at the end of the week.
3. 5 snacks you enjoy:
* chocolate milk, quick
* oreo cookies
*rocky road ice cream or chocolate chip mint ice cream (must be green)
* sugar snap peas in the pod
* cheddar sour cream baked potato chips
4. What would you do if you suddenly became a millionaire:
That is a loaded question, lol. If I suddenly became a millionaire I would invest and save a ton of that money. I would establish some investments for each of our children. I would probably change our reservations for Maui and get a really cook swanky place instead of the one we are staying in. (we are staying on the beach and all, but the resort really is not too much to shout home about, but the view is, lol) I would probably also do a bunch of traveling. I would go and visit friends and family members. I would want to plan a weekend getaway for my sisters and mom. We woudl probably pay off both of our homes so that we did not have the debt, but we would hold off purchasing anything until we knew where we were going to be for a while. Most importantly though, we would SAVE and INVEST. We would also do some charitable giving, but probably organizations that are linked with the church or that directly effect our family (and extended family). OH,, and I would probably get a boob job! =)
5. 3 bad habits:
Must I air my dirty laundry??? lol
* I bite my nails and I pop zits (I know, yuck)
* I spend a bit too much time on the internet
* I hold myself at such an unrealist expectation that I feel like I am always failing.
6. 5 places I've lived:
*Morton Illinois
*Everett Washingon
*Rexburg Idaho
*Corona California
*Mississippi
7. 5 jobs I've had:
* waitress
*secretary
*tech support
* preschool teaching assistant
* mom
8. 5 things people don't know about me:
* I sleep with a pillow over the top half of my head. I love the weight and cool feeling of the crisp pillow case over my eyes and on my forehead.
* I am scared of Lizards. I hate them. OH if my boys knew this they might actually dissown me.
* I will make a full breakfast for my kids, yet not eat anything for breakfast myself.
*I am scared of calling people. I hate calling to set up visiting teaching or call an old friend that I have not talked to in years! I feel like the biggest retard and I always end up saying stupid things.
* That I love the song Tag Team. If I hear it, I have to sing it - yet half of the words I mess up, but I don't care, I love the song and I just can not help myself!
I tag: Gosh,,, I am not sure: Sarah S., April L., Jeanne T., Mom, and Erin C.
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment