While we were in Florida for our family summer vacation, we were able to witness the launch of the space shuttle Discovery. Donald and I thought the boys would think it was the coolest thing on the planet, especially since this shuttle even had BUZLIGHYEAR as one of its passangers. (granted, Buzz was tucking in a box, and placed in a locker, but do I really have to tell that to my 2.5 year old?) So when Don and I asked the kids if they wanted to see the space shuttle take off, they said "NO". All the boys wanted to do was go to the beach. Luckily, we were able to come to a compromise, we went to Cocoa beach for the afternoon and were able to see the launch from there. The sad thing, is that Trent had to go poop 6 minutes before the launch. Donald and Trent did not get back util a minute or so after the launch so they missed the beginning of it. Anyway, here are some pictures and a video clip.
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



4 comments:
Very cool!!! I'm glad that you are back.
Thats awesome! What a cool thing for you and your kids to experience!!
~Mindy from BBC~
I'm just a wee bit jealous! --- of being able to see the launch NOT the other part! So, sorry Don, guys have to help guys though!
I never realized how cool I would really think it was, until it was just a few minutes till the launch and Don, Trent, and Tanner were not back yet. and then when it took off and they still were not back, I seriously had tears in my eyes. I just think it is a really neat amazing thing, and will probably be the last time we will get a chance to see it, ykwim?!?!?!
Post a Comment