THIS WAS A CONVERSATION WITH KOLBY THIS SUNDAY AFTERNOON:
Dad: Kolby, does mom look pretty in her dress?
Kolby: YES! . . . what dress?
Mom: the dress that I am wearing.
Kolby: OHHHHH, yes yes yes! it looks pretty.
Mom: what does it look pretty?
Kolby: because it is new . . . . . and . . . it is from the store. That makes it a PRETTY DRESS.
Mom: So because it is new and from the store that is what makes it so pretty?
Kolby: YESSSSSSSSSSS! (as he is nodding his head up and down with the biggest dimpled smile)
Mom: so I could get a new potato sack from the store, that is new and wear it,,,,, and it would be pretty?
Kolby: (shouting) YES YES YES YES!!!!! IT WOULD BE VERY PRETTY! . . . . . . . (said in a kind of quiet mumbly voice) What's a potato sack?



6 comments:
Hilarious! Maybe we should go shopping for a potato sack while you're here in a couple weeks!
That's really funny! I wanted to see a picture of your new dress!
Yeah, me too!
HAHA!!!! Camille, I love the things your kids say!
LOL Your kids are so dang funny! I LOVE it!
I know, they are just crazy sometimes! it amazes the things they come up with in their heads!
OH, I should have taken a picture of me in the dress, and then me in a potato sack. hee hee
Post a Comment