Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cocoa beach pictures


We arrived in Florida on Friday afternoon. Saturday morning we went swimming at the resort and then after lunch we headed off to Cocoa beach, an hour away. Here are some pictures from our first of three trips to the beach.



6 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

I am surprised no Disney World, but I TOTALLY understand! The beach looks like it was a blast! I am so excited to go to Utah just to get some sunshine, but Florida looks like so much fun! I like you're suit...hot mama!!!

Katy said...

I would choose the beach any day over Disney World! I hate waiting in lines...UGH! Your pictures just make me want to go to the beach...I'm SO jealous!!

You look fantastic too!! Note to self: No pictures in a swimsuit for me until I look as hot as Camille...

Kate said...

Camille look how cute you are in your new swimsuit! You are adorable.

camille said...

Kate - - - ROFL, cute,,,, you have an odd sense of cute! but heck, I will TAKE IT, so, THANKS!

Marla said...

Camille, I'm totally loving the bathing suit! I already said that though! LOL It looks like you guys had a great time. I've been to Cocoa beach but it's been a while!

Sarah Schwartz said...

Camille, you are a HOT mamma!!! I'm loving the suit, too. So daring! Don't you just LOVE the "ModBe" line. They are the best darn suits ever made. (if anyone wants one, check out www.fashionmom.mymodbe.com to order from my sister Maren) The sun and sand looks so fun & relaxing. I'm in Rexburg this week and it actually SNOWED today - June 11th! CRAZY!!!