Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm turning BLUE!

YEAH,,, we went blueberry picking this morning!!!
My dear friend Claudia and her daughter Becky were in town visiting. We decided that we should all go blueberry picking. So off we went Friday moring at 7 a.m. (ok, really it was like 7:15 a.m.) The weather was fantastic and the picking was plentiful. 1 large gallon bucket full of blueberries = $5.00. What a steal!


Here is a picture of my friend Claudia and Becky. I sure miss them.


ok, and here are a couple pictures of Brooklyne. She got so wrestless in the stroller, I finally took her out and let her do a little picking herself.




5 comments:

Marla said...

I am so jealous!! We were going to go today, but the berries still aren't ripe!! What a great deal also, wow!! I'm so impressed!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Kaylene said...

Your hair is so awesome.

Katy said...

I love blueberries!! I'm super jealous, and for $5...what a steal!!

whitney said...

What a fun idea! I'm so jealous. And a fabulous price, no less!

camille said...

guys, we still have a ton of blueberries in our house. unfortunately my kids can't eat too many in a day because it really,,, well,,,, flushes their systems. Poor Brook is battling a diaper rash for the past 5 days, from 3 blueberries 6 days ago. lol