My sweet little boy is growing up. It is hard to beleive that he is 5 years old already. In the fall, he will be starting kindergarden - - I am just not ready for him to grow up!
We had a great birthday dinner. Kolby chose grilled hot dogs, watermelon, corn on the cob, root beer, and banana cream pie instead of cake. After we sang to him, he went on an army search for his birthday presents. The sad thing is that I was out of wrapping paper so he did not get to UNWRAP any gifts. However, after tucking Kolby in for bed that night, I asked him what his most favorite thing about his day was, and he said "searching for my present with the flashlight, that was really fun mom."



3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOLBY!!!! I bet mama makes AWESOME birthday cakes! Enjoy your special day!
Happy BDay, Kolby!
Oh how fun!! Happy Birthday Kolby!! Oh, and you are the coolest mom Camille!! Searching for bday gifts, that's perfect!!
Post a Comment