Tuesday, December 16, 2008

those beautiful eyes of his

Tonight as we were getting ready to eat, Tanner was asked to bless the food.  I was looking over at him so I could help him with what to say.  As I sat there patiently, I was thinking "golly, Tanner has such beautiful eyes and the longest lashes."  After prayer her wiped his nose with the side of his hand, a black smear appeared on his cheek.  I went to go wipe it off, and then I saw his lashes even closer.  Tanner was wearing mascara!  And even more strange he did a nearly flawless job at applying the mascara.  The only evidence he had left behind was a couple black dots of the make up on his hand, which he then transferred to his cheek.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute!! At least you know that if he needed to he could one day help his wife with her makeup. Haha!

Jeanne said...

Lock up the brassieres...he could be headed there next...

It takes TALENT to be able to use mascara without poking your eye out...I'm impressed.

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Ahahahaha! That's too funny! I can't believe he did such a great job--heck, mascara still gives ME trouble on occasion!

Katy said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny!! Could he come and put mine on for me?

Heather said...

I wouldn't know whether to laugh or worry. JK, Caleb used to wear is sister's purple tutu.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Sounds like he's got talent!

camille said...

yes, my son, the talented mascara wearer! ROFLMBO!

it is always an adventure with Tanner, I need to try and enjoy it more that fight it. lol.