Sunday, December 7, 2008

You would think, wouldn't you.

One might think that we are twins or sisters, but sadly, I am not related to my friend Kim at all.  

When I moved to Mississippi 4.5 years ago, and went to girls camp for a day, person after person came up to me to ask me if I was related to Kim.  Everyone swore up and down that she had to be my sister.  So for the first year of living here, I heard all these stories how I had a twin sister in Harrisburg Ms.  

Well, I am pleased to report that Kim is a great and wonderful person to be compared to.  If I could ever be half as amazing as she is, I would consider myself blessed beyond blessed.  Here is a picture of the two of us from our Enrichment activity this past week.  I asked Kim if she would come and speak to us on "Serving as the Savior Did".  She drove 90 miles on a Thursday night to come to our Enrichment - that just shows you what kind of person she truly is.

I never really thought we looked "SOOOO" similar until I was able to see a picture of us standing next to each other.  If you cover our eyes, it is very clear that we have the same jaw line, chin, nose, and smile.



6 comments:

Donald A Lowe Jr. said...

Not to mention our Bishop and Kim's own husban getting you guys mixed up. They diffenately like alike.

Katy said...

Wow...that is crazy!! I can't believe how similar you two look.

Marla said...

You guys do look a lot alike! WOW!!

Chelsi said...

You have a long-lost twin! How fun! :o)

camille said...

the best part is how awesome Kim is, I gladly love being compared to her. she is just so amazing.

TheEamesExpress said...

That is quite remarkable! You two really do look like twins. Thanks for sharing.