Of course we have been busy doing many different things to help celebrate this special time of year. We have been baking, singing carols, visiting lights, watching cool movies, sleeping by the Christmas tree, and many other fun little things.
We attended a family Christmas party last weekend where the boys decorated paper sacks as the wrapping for the dirty Santa ornament game. They loved it.
Brooklyne was lucky enough to have 2 Christmas dresses again. Unfortunately, this was the best pictures I was able to get, and of course, it is only one of her dresses (the more "festive" one).
We worked hard putting together goody bags for our friends. Then we went around and caroled to our Friends on Sunday.
For F.H.E. this week, we decided to have a family over for pizza and s
o good old fashion Luke 2 child skit. I would not say it was the easiest of F.H.E.'s, give the fact that we were dealing with 10 children under 8 years of age. Trent ended up directing the skit as well as staring as Joseph. Tanner was the Inn keeper who turned them away, Kolby was a wise man, and Brook was the uninterested angel. When it was all said and done, it was worth it - but boy oh boy it was work!
We had a great Christmas Eve dinner. Our main course was totally dillish, roasted pork loin with a raspberry sauces. Our sides included rolls, scalloped potatoes, sweet potato casserole, pineapple nut bars, lemony bacon green beans and a green salad. We never even touched the pecan pie because we were just too full. It was a great dinner and I can't wait to have the left overs on Christmas day.



6 comments:
Wow! That looks like a seriously gourmet meal! I'm so impressed! It's good to see you are all doing so well.
why in the world did it say I deleted a comment. that is just so strange. Chelsi, did you comment twice, but one as Ben? that is how it showed up in my email - but the same comment. ya know what I mean?
as for the meal, it really was easy, and has become a Lowe family favorite.
What fun! I wish I lived closer so
i could get one of those cute goodie bags:):) Way to go on the performance...the kids look so cute and look like they had a good time. I hope I get to see Brooklyne's other dress!!!
Oh...thanks for remembering my daughters correct name. It sure means a lot to me!!:):):) hee, hee!
OH OUCH! that hurt, man that hurt, lol.
I know, I am so lame. I was like, why did I type Jorden - UGH. So then I had to go back and correct myself and look like an idiot - so, nothing new right, lol.
UMMMM, and how come you did not comment on the other things I said on your blog? huhhhhh?
Okay, you totally need to teach me how to cook! I'm impressed!! Looks like you guys have been busy and having fun.
Post a Comment