Monday, December 22, 2008

He's been hit on!


Yesterday at church we ended up sitting next to one of Trent's friends.  She is a total southern girl and has always been a bit smitten by Trent (well, come on, who wouldn't).  During the last song, she reached over and put her hand on Trent's hand and left it there.  Trent just FROZE.

Later, while we were out caroling and delivering goody bags, I asked Trent about it (I am just going to call her "T"):

Mom:  Trent, was T holding your hand in church today?
Trent: NOOOOO!
Mom:  Well, what was she doing then?
Trent:  I DON'T KNOWWWWW!
Mom:  Did she put her hand on  your hand and leave it there?
Trent: YESSS!
Mom:  why do you think she did that?
Trent:  I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE DID THAT, MAYBE SHE LIKES ME!
Mom:  Did you like her holding your hand?
Trent: I DON'T KNOW!
Mom:  Does she want to be your girlfriend?
Trent:  I DON'T KNOW.  MOOOOMMMMM, CAN WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE?

Donald and I were just busting  up.  we found it just too too funny.

5 comments:

Sharrid said...

HEr name is Thalia!

Heather said...

That is great! How funny!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! LOOK! I JUST ENTERED THE 21st CENTURY AND FIGURED OUT HOW I CAN COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG!!! YIPPEE!! WATCH OUT LOWES...SARAH O. CAN NOW COMMENT ON CAMILLE'S BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You gotta watch out for those T(h)alia girls! ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Sara C.

camille said...

Merry Christmas to ME! I am so stink'n excited Sarah. YEAH,, you can post now!

you know, that means you hold a great responsability now - - - you have to comment on AT LEAST every other post! =)

Guys, Trent is such a ladies man. all the girls adore him, it is too too funny.