I think there is a TOOTHPASTE MONSTER that lives somewhere in the kids bathroom, maybe he hides behind the bathroom pipes. The TOOTHPASTE MONSTER must sneak out from his hiding place in the late hours of the night. He terrorizes the bathroom smearing toothpaste in the strangest of places. He smears it on the mirror, on the shower curtain, on the cabinets, on the toilet seat, on the tub, on the walls, on the floor and even on the ceiling. Some nights, the TOOTHPASTE MONSTER must be in a particularly rambuncious mood, because toothpaste will be found in all these locations all in one night - rather than just a few spots per night.
I know that this toothpaste smearing can only be caused by some miss guided TOOTHPASTE MONSTER because my children are perfect angels. They would never get toothpaste anywhere besides the sink, and even then, surely they would just wipe it out and leave no toothpaste in site.
My big question is: Do you have a TOOTHPASTE MONSTER living at your house too?



4 comments:
Oh my gosh yes. But really, no one lives in my house. It's amazing. I guess I'm the only one here. When I ask who has done _____ (fill in the blank)all I hear is not me. So I figure no one did it so no one must live here... You see what I mean.
We do have a toothpaste monster...except we know who it is, because after she has done her terrorizing she asks us to turn on the water so she can wash her hands... ;)
Oh no! Not yet! I hope he never makes it to my house!
Too funny! Have you discovered the monster yet so that he/she can clean up the mess?
Post a Comment