My boys must have been longing for the "old west frontier" because they were insistent on being cowboys for Halloween this year. At first they wanted to do cowboys and Indians, but they could not decide on who would be Indians. So, I convinced them that we could do cowboys and bandits (because they wanted to have someone to fight).


Here's our lovely family.


Before we went trick or treating, several families in our neighborhood got together for a chili dinner first. We did the actual trick or treating with 2 other families, so about half of this group.
Here are a few random pictures from our evening.


This posy of 4 are some of Trent's good friends. David, Cooper, Harvey and Turnabell. Can you figure out which one is the girl??? (hint: she is NOT the shortest one there)
(btw, I could not figure out how to get my pictures smaller - I pulled them from my photobucket account and all the different things I did to change it, nothing changed.)
===================================================================
We went to a Halloween party a few weeks ago. We had a great time with the games, hay ride, haunted house, and bon fire. It was a great night. Too bad we lost Tanner Kolbys cowboy chaps that night.




6 comments:
You all look fabulous! Of course since I have girls, I think Brooklyne is the adorable!!! What a fun family!!!
Oh your family is so darn cute. Look at your matching outfits!! You guys are so fun. I love Brook's little pigtails. So adorable!!
I really love that second picture of the kids! Trent's so funny and I love Brooklyne's sweet face while she holding her hat out like that!
It sure looks like you guys had fun! Great costumes.
thanks guys, I sure do have adorable kids don't I! So what should we dress up as next year? any good suggestions????
So who were the bandits and who were the cowboys? I love that you and Donald dressed up-it's the best when the adults get into the act, imo.
Post a Comment