Tuesday, November 18, 2008

under attack!


As I was laying on the floor of Brooklyne's room (looking for a quite and peaceful place to hide from the noise and craziness of my children) Tanner came barging in and proceeded to shoot canyons at me from their pirate ship for about 5 minutes.  He got me in the eye, the arm, the cheek, the hip, the foot, - pretty much EVERYWHERE, all the while being held captive by his accomplice, Brooklyne as she bounced up and down on my stomach.

Who says that being a mom isn't painful???

3 comments:

whitney said...

I LOVE the fact that you were hiding from your kids for a bit. It's just nice to know I'm not the only one ;)

Marla said...

HA!! So where are the pictures? LOL I would roll with laughter!

camille said...

LOL Marla. next time I am ambushed by children, I will make sure that I have a trusty camera in my back pocket so I can have evidence of the mistreatment. LOL

too bad my camera is way too big to fit in my pocket!