Monday, November 24, 2008

The things they do . . .

Today Brook was throwing a whopper of a fit.  I guess she really wore herself out because now she is snoring behind the family room sofa.


While Donald was putting in a new bathroom sink in the kids bathroom, this is how the kids entertained themselves.  Trent could barely pull their "train", so I ended up being the engine for a while.

Here is Trent's Reading Fair board.  He traced the pictures, colored the, cut them out, etc.  He did not win in the contest, but that is ok - he won last year.


2 comments:

Marla said...

Oh look at Brook all worn out. Poor dear. What was the fit over?

Love the imaginations your kids have! Ethan does need a sibling! LOL I'm ALWAYS the engine! LOL

Oh, and the reading fair project turned out wonderful!! GREAT JOB!

Anonymous said...

Great Reading Fair project, Trenton D. Lowe!! Way to go!!