Friday, November 7, 2008

. . . There are no words

What kind of 3 year old sticks their tongue out for getting his mouth washed out with soap? 

 What kind of 3 year old sits there, WILLINGLY, and giggles while you rub soap in his mouth? 

 Need you really ask, - of course it is TANNER! 

 I mean come on, if it is going to leave you dumbfounded, it must be from Tanner, bless his little heart.

7 comments:

Bobby the O! said...

Oooo what was his crime??

Heather said...

By the way - that wasn't Bobby, it was me.

HO

Marla said...

Yeah, I agree what did he do? LOL I need to know!!

camille said...

Drats, Heather, I thought I was actually cool enough that Bobby ACTUALLY visited my blog! I guess the truth still remains the same, lol.

the crime so to speak, was Tanner bit Kolby on his shoulder blade on his back. It left teeth marks for over 30 minutes.

TheEamesExpress said...

That is too funny! I bet it's frustrating too. Thanks for sharing the good laugh.

Sister Molly said...

I hope you've repented for the treatment of your son.

Love,
Sister Molly

whitney said...

LOL! Ezra still talks about the "icky water" from when I washed out his mouth with soap. Doesn't it just make you so frusterated when they laugh at punishments? I never know whether to laugh with them or sit down and cry.