Donald and I flew out on Thursday for our 2 week vacation in celebration of 10 years of marriage. I guess I figured that because I was so deserving, (tongue in cheek) that we would make our trip 2 whole weeks.
Our first part of the trip is here in California. We got in late Thursday night and stayed at Donald's dads house. Friday morning, we got up and went to the San Diego temple and then off to my sisters house that late afternoon. That night we went on a double date with my sister Jolene and her husband Rick. We went to Sweet Lumpies and then to watch a movie on the big screen in someones backyard. Saturday we did some shopping (I got the cutest shoes) and then I met my girlfriend Jana for lunch at Baja Fresh, YUMM! We visited for a while and then that night we went to dinner we some other friends of ours. Gosh I sure love eating out in California and without children. Sunday we went to church at his parents ward and one of Dons old college roommates came over to visit with his family (we had a great time Marc and Kristy).
Tomorrow is Labor day and we are planning a day at the beach with Donald's family. Dons brother Steve and his kids, and Dons sister Michelle and her husband and kids, and then Dons parents as well as us are all meeting at Huntington beach for a afternoon in the sun. After spending a day at the beach, we need to make sure we get to bed early because we need to leave at 3:30 a.m. for our flight out of LAX. Once we get on that plane, we will be relaxing in the sun and surf in MAUI HAWAII for NINE QUITE DAYS!!!!! hopefully I can keep you all posted with our adventures, so stay tuned.
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



3 comments:
I hope you are having a great time!
It sounds like a great start to your trip! I hope you guys have a complete blast. You've been trying to go for so long so I'm sure you'll have fun.
I'm glad you have fun on your trip. Thanks for the heads up on the carry on items. I haven't flown in years. I'm so nervous I'm going to mess something up. Thanks!!
Post a Comment