Tuesday, August 26, 2008

GRANDPA!!!

There is nothing like the excitement of a child who is eager to see their grandpa. Sorry mom, your grand kids love you (well, your fabric, story reading, and raisin bread) but grandpa wins the hearts of all 4 kids! You would think that the kids would have gotten their fill of grandpa, seeings how we spent 2.5 weeks with them just less than a month ago! I guess I am wrong. There is nothing to compare to their thrill and joy when grandpa showed up at our door Monday night!

4 comments:

Marla said...

Oh every kid loves his Grandpa!!!

Katy said...

Grandpa is where it is at, Ellie loves her grandpa!!

whitney said...

Aren't grandpas the best? It looks like he's loads of fun to be with-what kid could resist? As for other things-I loooove Brooklyne's dress-it's so cute. You always have her in the most adorable things!

camille said...

ya, my dad holds a special place in my kids hearts! He is just too much fun I tell ya. I hope he is having as much fun as my kids are.

ahhh, thanks Whit, I love dressing a little girl. boys are tons of fun, but boy howdy, dressing a little girl is nothing compared to the t-shirt and jeans I dress the boys in! =)