Monday, August 4, 2008

Bloomington Children's Museum

While the kids and I were in Illinois we went to the Children's Museum with my sister and her family. The kids had a fantastic time and definitely were not ready to leave after the hours of play.

the kids loved playing with the water table.
Trent make this very interesting sandwich for me to eat at the deli next to the grocery store.


after sampling Trent's assembly of food, I decided to have a little fun with his food! My sisters little girl Kara wanted to get in on the action as well.


Brooklyne loved playing in the grocery store. Too bad I couldn't convince her to stop trying to eat the plastic food.
Trent had fun in the grocery store too, but he preferred to juggle the lettuce.
Kolby and Tanner sat down for a game of checkers. That game lasted all of about 45 seconds.
The kids moved on to play with grandpa over at the LARGE chess board.
The boys loved painting as well, especially when I am on the other side of the glass making funny faces at them. (notice, you see NO funny faces from me,,, you think I would be crazy enough to post those???)
Because we were not too thrilled to have Brook play with the paint, we let her explore the TOT area.


4 comments:

Kate said...

So cute Camille!

Heather said...

That looks like so much fun. I love going to the Children's Museum.

Marla said...

Oh that looks like a blast!! I wish we had one here!

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Oh, my gosh, that looks like so much fun!