While we were in Florida we went to the pool more times than I can count. I only took my camera down with me once, so I only have a handful of pictures, but that is ok. We were able to go to the pool almost every day. The pool right next to our building was perfect for our kids and we had a great time.
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



5 comments:
Camille, you look so good in your bathing suit! Woowoo!!!
And where did you get that little floaty with the shade for Brooklyn?
. . . ohhh I know you wish you were me with all my lovelyness Lacey!!!!!!!! ROFLMBO, Thanks though. =) You really should order one of the suits, I really like it.
that lady bug floaty thing I got at Target when we were in Florida. I think it cost about $15 you should get Landon one, Brook thought it was great!
That pool looks like so much fun!! YAY for vacations!!
Glad you guys had such a great vacation. I know with my kids that no matter where we go or how much money we spend, as long as there is a pool and/or a TV in their hotel room, they are in heaven! Yippee for pools!
YOU LOOK HOT!! I love the new bathing suit!
Post a Comment