Brooklyne is growing up way too fast and is determined NOT to be a baby any longer. She is a sparkly little firecracker who wants to be 100% fully encircled by all the action and she wants all eyes right on her. It does not seem like she does anything that I can classify as being baby except for still having a bottle and sleeping in a crib. She is just such a burst of life and energy with a mind that wants to explore and be just like her big brothers, but better then them. She is really going to give me a run for my sanity, but in a good way I think.
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



3 comments:
I love the ribbons in her hair! I agree, they grow way too fast.
ahhh thanks Lacey,, I love the little curly ribbons in her hair too.
Oh she is getting so big. Wow!!! Look at her eating that corn!
Post a Comment