Just moments ago we were having dinner. This was one of the conversations while we ate:
Kolby: you know what I saw the other day?
Mom: What?
Kolby: a Kangaroo hopping in our yard.
Trent: YA, it was on Fathers day when we were eating breakfast and it hopping all around in our yard.
Mom: UMMM, boys, I am sorry to say, there are no kangaroos in the United States except at the zoo.
Trent:WHY?
Mom: because they don't live here.
Kolby: ya they do!
Trent: well, then it was a really fat bunny standing on his back legs hopping then. And that just can't happen, it was too big to be a bunny rabbit.
Kolby: Ya, it has tall ears that stood up on it's head. It was a kangaroo, I just know it!
Mom: BOYS, you did NOT see a kangaroo, sorry, you just didn't!
Trent: we need a cow. if we had a cow it would eat our grass and we would not need to mow.
Kolby: Ya, we need to have a farm and grow lots of fruit trees.
Trent: on our farm we will have horses too, because they will eat the grass too. and then we can charge money for people to come over and ride our horses. $1 for 1 minute.
Kolby: ya, ya, we need to have a farm so we can have lots of animals, and 2 houses, and lots of fruit and veggies, and lots of grass to play baseball on.
Mom: BOYS,,,, we are NOT going to have a farm.
Trent: WHY?
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



8 comments:
I don't know Camille, I think you're the odd one out...they BOTH saw the kangroo/fat bunny!! ROFL
Oh that is so funny!!!! What did they see?
Marla,,,, my only guess is a squirrel!! ROFLMBO.
katy, I guess they are right and I am wrong,,, what was I thinking, surely there was a real kangaroo in my backyard Sunday morning! ROFL.
Yeah, Geez Camille - if BOTH of your kiddos saw a kangaroo then you MUST be off your rocker! :)
I know Camille, what's with our kids? Are they hallucinating? It's them, not us!!
AMEN KATE,,, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!
It just had to be a kangaroo. I sure hope we get to see one when we're there in Aug/Sep!
This sure makes me wonder what they saw! This is so cute!
Post a Comment