Saturday, June 7, 2008

Home again and I am HOT HOT HOT!!!

We have been gone on a vacation to the Orlando Florida area for the past week. I promise I will post pictures and a run down of our vacation when I get a chance.

But our vacation is not what I wanted to talk about right now. Right now, I want to VENT! So we got home last night around 10:00 p.m. only to discover our house was 90 degrees and our air conditioner was not working! This would not be such a dramatic horrible thing, except for the fact that we are in the south and it is sticky hot here! I would be surprised if it got below 75 degrees outside last night. So, now we have a service man here in our home right now, and he is saying he thinks we need to get a whole new UNIT! HELLO - - - does money grow on TREES??????? UGH, I think I want a second opinion!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Coming home from a vacation to find you need to shell out more money...UGH!!

On a pre-broken unit note, I love Florida...it is one of my most favorite vacation spots!!

Anonymous said...

UGH!! I'd be getting another opinion as well. Even if it's the same at least you won't doubt shelling it out.

Glad to read you had so much fun on vacation! At least the a/c waited until you got home to break so you didn't have to spend your vacation worrying about it or the moolah to fix it! ;)

camille said...

great point Sara,,, if it has pooped out on us prior to us going, it would have completely stressed us out.

katy - we like Florida, but mostly because we LOVE the beach!!!! it was funny, because on our way to Cocoa beach the second time, there was a streach of road where a there was a large bug splattering on our windshield at least every 5-10 seconds! this lasted at least 10 miles. lol Luckily, the beach does not have too many bugs (just very agressive seagulls, ones that rip sandwiches right out of someones hand!!!! lol)

Katy said...

Florida is bug central!! The beach doesn't have any bugs, but it does have sharks!! YIKES!! I'm glad you guys made it back in one piece! ;)

Now I'm off to read about your adventures...