Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PIGGY PIGGY!

Ok, I know some may think I am pathetic, but I just can not help it! Today I did pig tails on Brooklyne for the first time and they are histarical and down right ADORABLE! I just could not help but take some pics of her as she was climbing the stairs so everyone could see my cute little girl!

7 comments:

TheEamesExpress said...

Just adorable! I remember the first time we gave Aileea them and then again with Kara. So many new posts in the last few days! Love the pickle video!

Lacey said...

Her pig tails are so cute! I wanna girl!

Marla said...

Oh that is adorable! I love it!

Jenna said...

SOOO cute!! Can't wait until Audrey has enough hair to do that. Will she ever???

Katy said...

She is SO cute!! Her piggies look like little antennae.

Sharrid said...

Ditto on Kay's comment. They are definitely "Brooklyne Antennae"!

camille said...

I love the antennae look!!! I always have called it the WHOVILLE DUE!!!! =)

Lacey, Marla, you should put some piggy's in your boys hair! hee hee hee hee hee hee! BLACKMAIL for the teen years!