Last night at dinner we started telling jokes. Trent started it, but due to my horrible memory, I can not remember his joke, but it was hilarious. Nonetheless, it only took a few minutes for us to start resorting to Knock Knock jokes (I know, we are pathetic). Well, a few years ago, around the time we moved to Mississippi, my boys loved talking about PICKLES. They found them to be rather amuzing. They would often tell Knock Knock jokes about pickles, and there favorite one went like this: "knock-knock" "who's there?" "pickle." "pickle who?" "pickle wet cuccumber for you!" At this point they were usually busting up laughing they could barely see straight. What was even more amuzing about this joke, what that neither boy even LIKED pickles! Well, being the clever mom that I am, I actually remembered this knock knock joke, so I decided to refresh their memory - - - - and this is what I got:



No comments:
Post a Comment