I have had a funky little sore throat for several days. I felt my voice being strained when I was chatting on the phone with my girlfriend this afternoon. Then we went to Trent's last soccer game. The boys played so well together and really worked as a team. It was so fun to see how well they have excelled thru the season and even more exciting that they won to nights game. Trent scored 2 goals and did a FANTASTIC job at ball control, dribbling, and passing the ball. I was truly proud of my young man. Well, with a game like to nights, there was no way I could sit still let alone not cheer the team on! Like normal, I of course had to be one of the loudest moms cheering on the sidelines, but everyone was cheering and really enjoying the game because the boys just had a GREAT night.
After the game, we rushed home to shower the kids and get them to bed. Around this time I discovered that it has been increasingly difficult for my voice to be heard. I tried singing with the kids before prayer and I could not even get the words out unless I whispered. Now 2 hours later, I bonifiedly have NO VOICE! So, the big question now,,, is what in the world is my family going to do with mommies voice going a-wall? (my sisters can of course keep in their normal fashion of NOT commenting, lol.) Donald says even my cough sounds pittiful. I wonder if he thinks I can handle my mommy duties tomorrow?
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



2 comments:
Sorry, I used to lose my voice all the time - try sleeping with a humidifier in your room! It really works!
Camille, I can hardly understand you on the phone. Not good! Hopefully, today will be better. It usually only lasts a day or two. Good luck!
Post a Comment