The other night when we were getting ready for scriptures and prayer, Kolby and I had an interesting conversation.
Kolby: "mommy, what are these?" (as he pats my chest)
Mom: "Nothing to worry about Kolby, lets get ready to sing."
Kolby: "what are they?"
Mom: "They are breasts, honey, now lets sing the song."
Kolby: "I know what mommy's have breasts."
Mom: "why?"
Kolby: "so when you fall down you have a cushion to keep you from getting hurt."
Mom: "ahhhh, I see, you are a very smart boy. Can we sing now?"
Kolby: "I love you mom." (he gives me a hug and starts singing.
The funniest thing about that conversation was that THEY ARE PADDING!!!!!
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



5 comments:
Hahahahaha! Too cute. right now I'm breastfeeding, so mine are, well, obviously very functional ATM. My 5 YO calls them my nipples... Uh, OK...
Not only do my cushions suck, but my left one is completely deflated!! If I fall hopefully I fall to the right... :P
Oh and funny that you have a post on breasts...I started a blog for my mother (thinking she wouldn't use it very often), and she has now posted about her breasties (she is using her blog for evil...not good)!!
Camille this was too funny! Thanks for posting it. What kids don't say, well at least you were at home.
Ahhh, the joys of motherhood. Having seen me nurse Georgia for a good portion of his life, Ezra doesn't bat an eye at exposed boobs anymore *shrug*
Oh that is so funny!!! Love it!
Post a Comment