Yup, I am THAT mom who dressed her children in matching Christmas attire. We have only had matching Christmas clothes one other time (mother in law sent outfits for the 3 boys a few years ago) but this year I found these cute outfits for the boys - at WAL MART of all places - and then a matching girly girl dress for Brook at another store and was in love. So here ya go, my cute kiddo's in their Christmas outfits the Sunday before Christmas. Oh, and a picture with me in it too - my parents kinda insisted, lol.





4 comments:
Don't worry, I'm *that* mom too.
They look adorable!
You look fabulous, by the way. LOVE that chic little jacket you have!
I love it!!! Yo look so hot! I'm ashamed to come visit looking so frumpy. Hopefully you'll love me anyway:):)
Ooooh....how I LOVE Brooklyne's ruffly dress...and the boys look handsome too! And I still LOVE your new haircut!!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment