I know I am a month behind on my posts, but at least I am posting, ha ha ha.
We had a nice Christmas this year. My parents were here and were blessed with the opportunity to share in our holiday joy, work, stress, and craziness.
In our home we do a nice Christmas Eve dinner. I serve raspberry pork loin, sour cream potato casserole, lemon pepper green beans, strawberry pretzel squares, rolls, and a sparkling cranberry drink. For dessert we had chocolate pie and pumpkin cheese cake in a pecan gingersnap crust. Sadly, though, we never even touched the dessert that night because we were too full.
After the kids went to bed, we finished up a few things and headed to bed as well. While we were all snoozing away, Santa paid a visit to our home and was very generous this year.
The kids waiting at the top of the stairs Christmas morning. They are really excited to see if Santa brought them anything. At this point, they had already established that Santa did not bring a dog because there was not a fence in the back yard (we told the kids Santa would not bring a dog to our house because we did not have a fenced back yard, so they determined that if Christmas morning there was a fence, then they would know they were getting a dog, ha ha ha).
The kids checking out their Santa Loot!
Here's Trent reading the first clue that Santa left. Santa sends the kids on a scavenger hunt every year and puts little clues in my little gingerbread houses (I have 5 of them) and hides them in different places in the house.
Trent was so excited to get a jar of pickles from Santa.
Daddy helping Brooklyne open her Santa present.










2 comments:
Everything looks fabulous! Especially loving Don's pose! And where were you in all of this chaos?:):) Miss those cute kids!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE SANTA BROUGHT YOU GUYS A GUINEA PIG!!! WHAT ON EARTH WAS SANTA THINKING??!!! I'M SOOOO GLAD THAT SANTA DIDN'T BRING US A GUINEA PIG!!! HEE HEE HEE!!!
Post a Comment