Monday, October 20, 2008

We have been having loads of fun!


For the past few weeks we have been trying to do fun things with the kids here at the house.  One evening, Trent wanted to have a haunted house downstairs.  He and Kolby worked on it for a while and then told Donald and I that we had to dress up for the haunted house.  I told Don he should dress as a girl, and I would dress as a boy!  He was game!!!!   So I went and grabbed some basketball clothes, his shoes and a ball cap.  I found a dress for Donald, some flip flops, and a red wig.  I tried to get him to wear lipstick but he refused.  

When we came downstairs, Trent just stared at us for a few seconds and then just busted out laughing.  He ran and got Kolby and Tanner and they came over to see Donald as well.  (they all could careless about me!)  Kolby kept asking me if he was daddy or not.

Donald refused having his picture taken and nearly threatened my life if I took one.  I finally convinced him that I would just take a picture of his feet wearing my flip flops.  Just check out my mans legs!!!!  


Another fun thing we have done lately is made one of our creative obstacle courses.  The kids love when we do them and it is always different every time.  






We have also been doing cool movie nights where we put a sheet on the wall and use a projector.  Also, we have been trying to spend time outside because our weather is just fantastic lately.  

So as you can see, we have been rather busy having fun.  Tonight we have some cool stuff planned for our FHE.  I am hoping to take pictures so I can post about it later in the week.  



2 comments:

Heather said...

Gosh you guys know how to have fun around there. Thanks for some good ideas! ;)

Sarah Schwartz said...

Your girl is growing up! I know the boys are too, but it is so much more apparent in the younger ones. Vacations are fun, but sometimes just being home is the best.