I swear, this is the last post I am doing on Maui and then I am DONE! I have several things I am wanting to post dealing with our family life that I need the Maui section to be DONE DONE DONE! (by the way, the reason for so many pictures is for ME, not so much for torturing everyone else.)
So here are some tid bits that are left from our trip.
On several occasions, Donald and I would get some shaved ice and sit in front of this store next door. We always got two flavors on our shaved ice, pineapple and something else. We loved it and wish we had a place like that here.
This is a boat that became ship wrecked off the shore in Lahania about 4 years ago. We were told there was a big store late October 4 years prior, and this ship was not taken out of the harbor and got stuck in some coral. They left the boat there because they would be destroying so much natural coral that it is not worth destroying the ocean coral. We thought the boys would think this ship was might cool, hence the pictures!
Donald threatened that if I was not nice to him, this is how I would end up looking!
Donald after riding some waves at Big Beach.
Here we are at dinner at a fancy smantsy place. We split our meal and it was perfect. I love eating out at nice places and walking away paying less than $45. They split our meals onto 2 different plates, so what you see in the picture is my portion, which was just the right amount of food. We also enjoyed some delicious dessert as well.
Here is a lame video clip of Donald jumping into our car! We are so lame I tell ya!!!



4 comments:
They're ok. The bleeding stopped and now there is a scab on the back side of my ear. I was told not to take the scab off by my piercer b/c it was just my body's healing itself. I'm kind of worried that it'll get infected, but I'm cleaning regularly and I'm being really careful so we'll see.
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so jealous!
so beautiful! i wish I was there.
Camille, I have enjoyed looking at your Hawaii pictures! But there are just too many to comment on. :)
Post a Comment