Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OH where did you hide it sweet little girl?


Communicating with a little girl who is 20 months old and rarely uses words is quite the challenge.  Yesterday I went in to get Brook after her nap, and I found her shirtless.  I quickly scanned the room and then asked her: 

Mom: "Brooklyne, you are not wearing a shirt, where did it go?"

Brooklyne:
 
Mom: "Brooklyne, what did you do with your shirt?  Where did it go?"

Brooklyne:  

Mom:  " you threw it out the door?"  Of course not, it wasn't there when I looked.  So I turned her room upside down for the next 5 minutes looking for her shirt.   I am completely flabbergasted because I can not find her shirt ANYWHERE!  So I ask her one more time.

Mom:  "Brooklyne, I need to find your shirt so we can go play outside, where is it?  Can you show me where your shirt is?"

Brooklyne:

So all that time I was looking all over her crib and room she was hiding it all along!  Who knew that she would already be hiding things under her skirt.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!

Marla said...

Ha!! Oh, that is funny!!! I love it!!

TheEamesExpress said...

That is too funny! Quite amusing really.