you know how we all know those "old" people who never wanted to learn computers or the internet or cell phones or anything else electronic - - - well, I think I have to hang my head pretty dang low because I feel I fall into that catagory! Sadly, I seem rather inept at many of the current electronics. I have no clue how to work an IPOD, I barely know how to use my MP3, I know how to use google and babycenter and yahoo,,, but aside from that and a few stores I frequent (janie and jack, gymboree, macy's, ebay) I get a bit lost in all the vastness of the internet. As a matter of fact, I had to get tech support from my 14 year old niece so that i could get music on my blog!!!! And don't even get me started on programing my cell phones. for the past 2 phones I have had I can not seem to get the ringtone I want down loaded, it is just so darn frustrating! I just feel so old and out of touch with our current society. I mean come on, I still have no clue how to set the VCR, good thing we never use it except to watch our wedding video.
Ok, enough of my pathetic pitty party. New Years Eve was good. the kids all got to stay up late. Tanner and Brooklyne went to bed at 10 p.m. and Trent and Kolby stayed up till midnight. I told the boys that we would work of a "3 strikes your out" type of thing; meaning after three attitude, fighting, talking back, whining, etc. infractions, they would be sent to bed promptly. I was very surprised they did so well. Trent got 1 strike and Kolby remained strike free. Thru the evening we jammed out to music - making our own very loud and very musicly talented band, danced around the room listening to Christmas songs, played airhockey and basketball. We ate lots of yummy foods and watched Angel's in the Outfield. overall, it was a nice lowkey evening. however, we had told the kids that it was not morning until 8:00 a.m. --- but try and convince a 4 year old who still does not know how to tell time this. unfortunately, come 7:15 a.m. Kolby was knocking on our door asking if it was time to get up - I just burried my head in the pillow and let Donald send him back to bed. However, this of course woke up Brooklyne, who then needed a bottle, which then woke up Trent who ended up waking up Tanner. Man,,, maybe if I did not have so many kids I would get more sleep!
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



1 comment:
Don't worry, at 22 I already feel out-of-date w/a lot of the technology. Sounds like your New Year's was a lot of fun! What a fun mom you are! Kids can be a bit inconvenient at times, can't they :P
Post a Comment