So I feel like my blog is a bit dry and boring. I mainly want to share pictures with family and friends and a few tid bits of info into our silly little life. However, there are always funny little things that go on in our house that I never seem to talk about or write about. So, I want to make ammends to this, so I am starting today.
here are a few things my kids have said or done in the last few weeks that just make me chuckle a bit:
Trent said "we can sell Brooklyne!" this was in reply to why we do not have a family of boys.
Trent said "mom, I know you did not read your scriptures!!!!" he tells me this as I am making his breakfast Monday morning after staying up till 2:30 a.m. Sunday night/ Monday morning. He then explains to me that he knows I was not reading my scriptures because my light was not on when he got up for the morning.
Kolby said "I love you mommy, you are the best mommy ever" as I am trying to get mad at him for hurting his brother.
Tanner, well, since we do not understand a whole lot of what he says,,, I will indicate a few things he does that just crack me up. Shoving banana up his nose to keep his baby sister from getting it off the kitchen table while she is crawling on the floor. Stuffing mac n cheese up his shorts and then declaring he is done with his lunch and ready for candy. Throwing himself against the refridgerator because I put away his sippy cup of milk. he then drops to the floor in the most dramatic hystaricly funny manner. I step over him and head down the hall, he fallows me and throws himself on the floor again in front of my bedroom door. and one last one,,, throwing himself on the floor at the gym in front of the elevators because he wanted to push the UP button first. sigh. He remained on the floor for a good 3-4 minutes - and part of that time we were holding the elevator door open for him. he finally consented to crawling onto the discusting elevator floor when I said I was going to let the door close.
And the one my mom read off the internet today: "Disney world is a people trap ran by a mouse."
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



3 comments:
That's hilarious! I was laughing so hard! Aren't little kids the best! I just wish I had a secret camera attached to me so I could record all the funny things they do and say.
This is Megalass from BBC. Enjoying your blog and my littlest has the same BYU jersey! YAY!
Whit - what suprises me the most obout Trent wanting to sell Brooklyne is that for the past 3 years he keeps telling me he was 5 brothers and 6 sisters!!!!
Post a Comment