In the hot summer month of July, what could be more fun for my boys then to spend the late evening at a R/C event. Brooklyne was still stick, so I had to stay home with her, but Donald took lots of pictures and said that the boys had a BLAST! There was good BBQ to be eaten, cars to race, and trophies to win. Don said that all three boys were really good, they did not complain, they were not sassy, and they were beaming from the nights fun.
Our family was invited to a R/C event being held at the home and property of a man from Don's work. He had build a large R/C track on part of his proporty and decided to host an activity where they would invite family and friends. There were about a hundred people in attendance, and our kids were some of the youngest. That did not seem to phase them one bit. The older kids were cheering my boys on and really made them feel welcome and part of the group. We were a little nervous that Trent and Kolby might be a bit embarrassed because they did not have a high fast powered BIG truck to race, but I don't think the thought or comparison even entered their minds. They were just having too much fun. Tanner decided to spend a lot of his time eating and flirting it up with another little girl. She took quiet the liking to him. Each boy walked away with a cool trophy and several prizes.
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



5 comments:
Sounds like you're going to have your hands full when your boys are older...LOTS and LOTS of girlfriends (but only one wife, right?)!!
lol Katie. Kolby and Tanner are definately ladies men.
I was teasing Trent yesturday when we were working on his lizard car, I was trying to find out who his girlfriend was. I was naming all sorts of girls that he knows, and he would spaz out at me. I mentioned Ellie, and he just stared at me blankly. I told him it did not matter who he dated, but that in the future Ellie would be his girl. He still, just stared at me completely like I was off my rocker. I then told him she was 3 (to which he started spazzing about,, cause ya know,, he is 7, lol) and I told him that she comes from a good lds family in Utah and that she is really cute and she likes skateboarding, puppets, and swimming. He seemed interested in the skateboarding aspect, but still spazzed out at the idea. ROFL.
Oh that looks like so much fun! I wish we could find something like that going on around here - I'm stir crazy!
Camille your boys are ADORABLE!! Looks like you all had fun!
Mindy-(bbc)
Oh it looks like they had so much fun!
Post a Comment