Sunday morning Kolby was going to the bathroom while I was fixing my hair:
Kolby: "Mommy, your hair is pretty."
Mom: "Thank you Kolby."
Kolby: "I like the color of your hair."
Mom: "You do?"
Kolby: "YES mom, it is the same color as my poop!"
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



4 comments:
Camille,
That's a boy for you. I only have one biological daughter but have had custody of two boys and they are so different.
Just wait until they are teenagers!! At least with boys though, as long as you have hot dogs, cheese and ketchup in the house they are happy. Boys don't care about the little things. I love all my children but sometimes I think boys are more entertaining and laid back.
You have a beatiful family and quite enjoy your blog. I lurk on Baby Central and have trying to post more lately.
Janice in Virginia
BTW, are you near the coast in MS? I was down there visiting family in Pass Christian a month before Katrina. Needless to say, my poor cousin lost everything and now lives here in Williamsburg but she sure does miss MS!!!
Hopefully his poop wasn't green, because then that would mean you've been to the swim pool too much this summer!! :P
So, Kolby's a poop watcher?!? Is he also conplimenting his poop since he complimented your hair and compared it to your poop? Just wondering!
That's classic! I love it.
Post a Comment