ok, the kids are having pictures taken tomorrow, nothing fancy, it is at portait innovations. Anyway, it will be individual as well as the kids all together. the boys clothing I have fingured out, but Brooklyne is another story. I have hers narrowed down to 6 outfits, can you guys help me figure out which one to do???? btw, I will not be changing her outfit, so it will be the same in all pictures. BTW, the background in the pictures will most likely be white, like 95% chance of that.
This is what the boys will be wearing.

here are the boys clothes showing the different outfits for Brook to choose from.


simple pink stausburg dress with smocking around collar. HAIR: 2 pony with white bows

green and dark pink pillowcase dress made by my mom. HAIR: 1 pony with dark pink bow

gymboree shorts and tank top outfit from the cherry line. HAIR: 2 pony tails with cork screw multi colored barrets.

Janie and Jack halter black, red and white dress. HAIR: 1 pony with red bow.

pillow case outfit, turqoise and pink outfit with striped capri. HAIR: 1 pony with blue bow

Janie and Jack butterfly white dress with blue bows on the front of her shoulders. this was her easter dress. HAIR: 1 pony with white bow.

16 comments:
I would go with the plain pink dress.
Janie and Jack butterfly white dress. Totally.
Also, I think she has too many clothes. :) LOVE YA!
go check the board!
The Pink smocking dress. From the pictures it coordinates the best with the boys clothes.
Of course she will look cute no matter what she is wearing!:)
too many clothes Kate,,,, never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
I pick either the pink dress or the green pillowcase dress.
I like either the solid pink dress or the white with the butterflies. Either way she'll look super cute!
the pink dress.
do you need somebody to hand those clothes down to? hehee...
I think I like the pink one. But, I'm sure you have already picked one out!
bethany, you are too funny girl! thank you for such a flattering compliment!
Pink solid!
I like the white with butterflies to go with the boys' outfits. The solid pink doesn't look quite right to me since the boys all have patterns of some sort.
But LOL I would change her clothes and have her individuals done in the cherry top with corkers! ;) heeheehee
I vote the pink stausburg dress or the Janie and Jack butterfly white dress, but it doesn't matter now anyways, what did you pick?
Hello!! Update, what did you go with??
Now that it is too late, I would have chosen the plain pink dress as well. It doesn't compete with the boys outfits. I am sure it will look cute no matter what. I love the family picture you have at the top of your blog--that is a good one.
I know it's after the fact, but I'm giving you my opinion anyway;). I'd go with the white dress w/pink and blue butterfies. I think it matches the boys' outfits the best, while still being girly.
Post a Comment