Saturday, July 19, 2008

evening entertainment

Last night Trent, Kolby and Tanner said they had some entertainment after dinner. Once we finished eating, the boys got right to work. I have NO clue what so ever what the first skit was, but it had something to do with Trent stealing money, Kolby going to jail, then Trent ends up in jail, and Kolby somehow just walks right out. Nonetheless, it sure was funny.


The second act was a magic act. A few days ago I read the book, The Adventures of Benny and Watch - The Magic Show Mystery, and they really enjoyed it. Hense, the reason the second skit of the night was the exact same stuff that was in the book. Trent had a cup, and would have things disappear. He was having so much fun. Then Kolby and Tanner wanted to get in on the action. The boys were laughing and having the greatest of time. We finished the night off with grandma reading a story, Mudball.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Tricks

Tiffany said...

How fun!!! Wish we could be there to watch the shows with ya. There's something "magical" about kids and magic tricks. My boys are all over it!

Katy said...

I love that your kids are so silly. You can just tell by their pictures that they are FULL of personality!!

Marla said...

Oh your kids are perfect! I love it!!

whitney said...

You have the most creative little boys. They're just the cutest!